The Heritage Association of Frisco is incorporated in the state of Texas as a 501c3 tax-exempt organization and maintains an office in the Frisco Heritage Museum located at 6455 Page Street. The Heritage Association of Frisco phone number is 972-292-5657.
The association has a slate of officers elected from the membership and a multitude of committees all designed to research and preserve the history and heritage of Frisco. The current membership is approximately 150 members composed of individuals, families, and businesses
The Heritage Association of Frisco’s mission is to research, preserve, and share Frisco’s rich heritage in a manner that honors the past, builds a bridge between generations, and leaves a legacy for the future.
The Heritage Association of Frisco’s goals are outlined below:
- Collect and document the history of Frisco utilizing oral, written, and visual mediums
- Develop historical publications for the purpose of promotion, preservation, and education.
- Participate in cooperative efforts with other organizations to continually develop and promote Frisco Heritage Center
- Encourage the preservation and restoration of historic buildings and sites.
- President – Brett Adams
- Vice President – Susanne Kerley
- Secretary – Rita Crowder
- Treasurer – Donna Schmittler
- Past President – Buddy Minett
- Member – Linda Sutton
- Member – Sandy Simpson
- Member – Donna Anderson
- Member – Brenda Tighe
- Member – Jane Whitledge
- Member – Brett Larson
- City of Frisco Representative – Pete Hosp