Become a Member
You are already part of Frisco’s history, so join this dynamic group today.
Heritage Association members meet on the last Thursday of each month, 7:00pm at the Frisco Heritage Museum second floor theater. A brief business meeting is conducted and a special program presented. Meetings last about one and one-half hours. Member benefits include advanced information about events and a discount in the museum gift shop. Of course, members have the opportunity to participate in our volunteer program as well.
Benefits of Membership
- Free admission to the Frisco Heritage Museum
- Discount on Heritage Association items sold in the Museum Gift Shop & online
- Announcements of and invitations to special events
- SPECIAL FOR 2018 MEMBERS! Huge savings on our Frisky Raccoon Puppet.
Choose Your Level
Individual Annual Membership — $15.00
Individual Lifetime Membership — $150.00
Family Annual Membership — $25.00
Family Lifetime Membership — $250.00
Business Annual Membership — $50.00
Business Lifetime Membership — $500.00
Complete Your Application
There are two ways to complete and submit your membership application
- Fill out and submit an online application and pay through PayPal.
- Download, print it fill it out and mail it along with your check to:
Heritage Association of Frisco
PO Box 263
Frisco, TX 75034
The Heritage Association of Frisco is incorporated in the state of Texas as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.